Welkom op het GitaarNet.
+ Reageren op discussie
Pagina 1 van 5 123 ... LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 10 van 43

Standaard waarschuwing over malafide personen die reageren op gitaarmarkt

Beste lezers,

Ik wil jullie op het volgende wijzen.

Ik kreeg op mijn advertentie (ik verkoop mijn Jackson gitaar via gitaarmarkt) de volgende reactie:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Voor je advertentie:
    Categorie: Elektrische gitaren; Nummer: 82738; Titel: Aangeboden: Jackson performer ps-1 ( ook ruil )

is het volgende bericht verstuurd:

Hello,
    it is a pleasure to reply to your advert,
    1)i will like to know the availability and the condition of your item posted for sale and maybe it is for sale,
    2) if possible it pics
    3)it best offer as in the last price
    4)means of payment been prefer.
    looking forward to your response asap.
    Thanks and God bless.
    regard,
    +447031948690
    Please response via this email phil_kaka005@yahoo.co.uk

Dit bericht is verstuurd door: 'philiplarry'

Voor vragen en/of opmerkingen: info@gitaarmarkt.nl
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Deze mail is zodanig opgesteld dat er bij al alarmbelletjes gingen rinkelen. Maar ik ben wel nieuwsgierig en mailde terug (enigszins terughoudend natuurlijk) door te stellen wat de prijs is, dat ie bij mij uitproberen en dat ik alleen aan handjecontantje doe. Welnu, de volgende reactie, en dit maakt duidelijk dat dit malafide is ( lijkt mij ieder geval erg duidelijk) en daarom wilde ik jullie graag op de hoogte brengen van deze praktijken:

subj: Payment info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the email response.

I have a Client who is so much interested in the item with the purpose of making immediate payment by a Certified Bank cheque That will be cleared into your bank account within 2 to 3 days.

He has responded very positively and i have given him my own price for selling to Him whereby added my own profit and commissions to your own asking price and he is ready to make payment.payment by a Certified Bank cheque.

Any amount that is more than your asking price that is going to be on the cheque will be sent back to me .The remaning balance you will be sending to me will be as my Profit,Commission and for the shipping.

I hope you are clear with my Email so you should Complete and send back the details below so that the Certified Bank cheque can be issued and mailed out to you:

NAME..................
    ADDRESS...................
    CITY........................
    STATE.....................
    POSTAL CODE....................
    COUNTRY......................
    TEL NUMBER......................
    LAST PRICE.......
    My client promised to make sure that you receive the payment in atleast 10 working days.

As regards the pick up, as soon as you confirm to me that the cheque has cleared not a second before and that you have the funds deposited in your bank account , i will inform my shipper to come for the pick-up immediatelty.

I want you to know that any profit i make from this kind of transaction is how i earn a living for me and my family.

I look forward to read from you soonest.
    Best Regards

------------------------------

goed mensen, dit lijkt me duidelijk, wees gewaarschuwd!

groeten DAan

Standaard

+1

ik heb precies dezelfde mailtjes voor mijn Godin LG gekregen. Ik ga terugmailen dat een check niet handjecontantje is, ik had namelijk het volgende al geantwoord omdat ik al meteen twijfelde.

Still up for sale, pics in the add, minimum price is 550 euro and will only
    sell for cash. I don't ship, you have to pick it up, or I will deliver if
    you send me a (fully paid) plane ticket.

Ik vind het altijd wel leuk om te zien hoeveel moeite ze doen, maar ik ga er niet serieus op in.
    Laatst gewijzigd door zjanke; 10 oktober 2007 om 21:43
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Fusion Bekijk bericht
    Maar goed, je kunt er uren over lullen op gitaarfora

Standaard

Ik heb hem ook, voordat ik de eerste 3 regels gelezen had was 'ie alweer gedeleted
    1. Roland Cube 15x mag weg tegen elk aannemelijk bod!
    2. Rivera Suprema 55 inclusief extra set nieuwe buizen en Weber beamblocker. Fatsoenlijk bod gevraagd!

Standaard

Zie ook deze post in Elektrisch. Dezelfde vent. Meneer Kaka...
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Nielsje
    Ik snap niet waarom al die metalbands altijd doodshoofden gebruiken.
    Ik vind schoonmoeders veel enger.
    www.aardappeleters.net
    www.sleepwalkers.nl
    Te koop:
    Richwood Hollow body, dikke jazzbak.
    Yamaha APX-SPL II, elektro-akoestische gitaar.

Standaard

Ik kreeg ook een mailtje van die knakker. Ik vond het maar een dom mailtje en wees hem daarom op zijn incorrecte engels. Wat ik ook stom vond is dat hij om foto's vroeg terwijl die al in mijn advertentie stonden.

Dit was mijn reactie:
    Hello Phil,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I have already sold the item which you are trying to acquire information from.
    I also would like to point out that the condition of the item was already written in the advert, in Dutch. Also the advert already contained photographs, so the request for them was a bit out off place in my humble opinion.
    Also I would like to point out your manner of obtaining information is a bit awkward. For instance the word "it" where you are referring to is incorrectly used. The correct form is "it's".
    Also the list of questions gives me the impression that it is a standardized list that you have been sending randomly to multiple adverts.

Vreemd genoeg geen reactie terug
    Guitars; Gibson ES-335, Gibson SG Classic, Squier Telecaster Affinity, Taylor GS mini Rosewood
    Amps; Koch Studiotone, Marshall Master Lead 5010, Epiphone VJ Head modded Kitty Hawk 1x12 Cab

Standaard

Je eigen Engels is overigens ook niet geheel foutloos
    „…were you born that stupid? Or did you have to study?“

— Robert A. Heinlein: Tunnel in the Sky

Standaard

Beter dan dat van Phil, ik maak tenminste geen spellingsfouten.
    Laatst gewijzigd door Ash ketchum; 11 oktober 2007 om 18:04
    Guitars; Gibson ES-335, Gibson SG Classic, Squier Telecaster Affinity, Taylor GS mini Rosewood
    Amps; Koch Studiotone, Marshall Master Lead 5010, Epiphone VJ Head modded Kitty Hawk 1x12 Cab

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Dirk_Hendrik
    Je eigen Engels is overigens ook niet geheel foutloos
    best mooi engels toch?

Meester

Standaard

Ik vind het ook wel meevallen. Geen spellingsfouten en beter Engels dan de gemiddelde GN'er denk ik zo.

GOLDMEMBER

Standaard Dit is hoe het werkt...

Jessica Roth of Howell experienced a similar scam. She went to freeclassifieds.com to advertise two flutes she had owned since childhood. Within days, someone from Nigeria sent her an e-mail offering to buy the flutes. The person said he would send her a cashier's check for $5,000 and asked that she wire the change to Nigeria.

When the check for $5,000 came, Roth deposited the money in her checking account at TCF Bank in Howell. The teller told her the money would be available the next day.

Her balance showed an extra $5,000 the next day. She withdrew money and wired $4,175 to the Nigerian buyer -- the change due after the purchase price, shipping and Western Union fees.

A week later, TCF Bank had taken $5,000 from her account to cover the bounced check, leaving her $4,700 in the red. "I'm college educated and so is my husband, and I'm suspicious by nature," Roth said. "I feel so stupid I fell for this."

Officials at freeclassifieds.com did not return phone calls seeking comment.
    Marlène

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Regels voor berichten