Welkom op het GitaarNet.
+ Reageren op discussie
Pagina 501 van 1792 EersteEerste ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 5.001 t/m 5.010 van 17917

Standaard

ja als je al die andere over de top verhalen hoort waar mensen nog steeds in trappen is dit helemaal niet zo vreemd als je goed van vertrouwen bent, ik ken zo al een paar mensen die hier geen kwaad in zien en t gewoon allemaal doen
    Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus '07
    Ibanez GAX 70 '03
    Ibanez MC924 '85 Bas
    Marshall JCM 900

Standaard

Allen naar Kapaza en 2dehands. De Belgische versie wel... Onvoorstelbaar wat daar weer aan het gebeuren is. Iemand bestookt letterlijk de sites met valse aanbiedingen van Vintagegitaren (is al een tijdje gaande). Het is op dit moment echt een strijd tussen de misbruikmelders en die éne scammer

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Ibanez666 Bekijk bericht
    en toen:

Hi ,
    My paypal was hacked , I have to wait 5 weeks to regain access to my account , we will use another payment method , let me know your address and name .
    Thank you
    wordt vervolgd:

Hi ,
    I will sell the guitar to you , I just took it out (advertentie staat niet meer op speurders) because I want to sell it to you , ebay will contact you with all the information today.
    Thank you
    VAARWEL ALLEN, HET GA U GOED!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Ibanez666 Bekijk bericht
    wordt vervolgd:

Hi ,
    I will sell the guitar to you , I just took it out (advertentie staat niet meer op speurders) because I want to sell it to you , ebay will contact you with all the information today.
    Thank you
    En dan betalen (via Western Union natuurlijk) en dan dat email adres: ebay@payment-pending.com

Congratulations, the item is yours. Please pay now!

Dear Michel Gemeentehuis,
    You have agreed to purchase the following item:

Gibson Custom 1959 Reissue Les Paul
    Please contact the seller to complete the sale at: samuelcollyns@hotmail.com

We know that we encourage every buyer to send the money for an eBay Transaction with Paypal.This seller is an verified PayPal member but for the time we have problems with his PayPal account so he won't be able to receive payment if you pay with paypal but if you pay with Western Union we will offer you the same protection like you are paying with PayPal directly.

Payment details
    Item Price: $ 700.00
    Shipping and Insurance: $ 0.00
    Subtotal: $ 700.00

Details and instructions of this transaction:

The following item(s) are clear for eBay's item insurance policy:

Seller's Verified Shipping Address :
    Samuels Collins
    Montenotte Road 14
    London
    N8 8RL
    United Kingdom

Buyer's Verified Shipping Address :
    XXXXX

XXX
    Hoorn
    Holland

Item Title Gibson Custom 1959 Reissue Les Paul
    Amount insured: $ 700.00

Payment must be sent by Western Union Money Transfer
    Next step to be taken: The buyer must send the payment to the seller.

Payment instructions:
    To submit the payment with Western Union Money Transfer you have to pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent. Click here to locate the agents in your area www.westernunion.com. Go to one of them and send the payment to the verified name of the seller.
    Western Union Money Transfer is the only service that has ultimate authentication of the identity of the receiver of funds. Several IDs and utility bills are required before the funds are paid. Therefore, no one else but your seller can pick up the money. Your payments cannot be lost in the mail, like money orders or checks.
    Because the fee to send a Western Union Money Transfer is high, compared to other methods of payment, we have arranged with the seller to compensate for half of this fee (i.e. if it costs you EUR 10.00 to send the payment, take EUR 5.00 from the amount insured and send the balance).

oce the payment was sent, email the seller ( samuelcollyns@hotmail.com ) the following information:

1) 10 digit number : MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number):
    2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:
    3) Your street address on file with Western Union:
    4) City and country where you sent the money from:
    5) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation the payment was received. Within 3 business days, you will receive the tracking number for your merchandise.

Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 90 days time period. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period.
    Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 90 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

Note: The seller has been sent a separate email to confirm this sale.

Standaard

owja en dan allemaal in zon nep ebay mailtje met gekopieerde headers en footers en wat hulp linkjes die niet eens gelinkt zijn!

Standaard

Betalen via Western Union is sowieso een no-go.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Steven Otto Bekijk bericht
    Betalen via Western Union is sowieso een no-go.
    en dan het excuus waarom paypal het niet zou doen:

We know that we encourage every buyer to send the money for an eBay Transaction with Paypal.This seller is an verified PayPal member but for the time we have problems with his PayPal account so he won't be able to receive payment if you pay with paypal but if you pay with Western Union we will offer you the same protection like you are paying with PayPal directly.

Standaard

Ter leerling ende vermaak, het zal wel kloppen gezien het high profile maar het is een bijzonder ding.

klik
    Die Hard is geen Kerstfilm!

Standaard

Een hamer standard custom. http://www.gitaarmarkt.nl/index.php?...ails&id=123639

Ik vind het gave gitaren en heb het allemaal tijdje in de gaten gehouden op ebay ook maar zag deze gitaren vaak weg gaan tussen de 600 en 1000 dollar.

Lijkt mij dat 2000 euro beetje aan de hoge kant is?
    Gitaren: Gibson SG 50th Anni. 24
    Amp: Engl Blackmore, Marshall 1960AX
    Band: Shabby Harrys https://www.facebook.com/shabbyharrys/?locale=nl_NL
    Te koop: niets

Standaard

Die oplichter ken ik ook. Heeft verschillende email adressen. Maar wil altijd met check betalen en heeft een eigen shipping company. Wat een B.s.

Maar let op. Ze hebben op mijn gitaar ook geboden, en vragen dan fotos. Volgens mij om die zelf weer te gebruiken bij hun nep verkoop.

De fotos die ze gebruiken zijn meestal van E-bay gepikt.

Negeren die gasten. Vraag ze te betalen met IBAN en ze geven niet thuis.
    Dan weet je genoeg.
    Never work with latebloomers, there,s a reason they're late!

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Regels voor berichten