Welkom op het GitaarNet.
+ Reageren op discussie
Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 10 van 10

Standaard Breekbaar (Harry Sacksioni)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZeRkynQRo

Lang verhaal... maar maar eens een keer zelf uitgezocht ipv uit het vaak niet kloppende grijze boek. Deze versie is trouwens die van Tijdgeest, niet die van Gitaar.

Breekbaar (fragile) is a beautifull composition by Dutch fingerstyle guitarist Harry Sacksioni. It was one of the tracks of his debut album simply entitled "Gitaar" (guitar). Still one of my favourite pieces in his repertoire. I got introduced to his music fairly early after starting to play the guitar by my nephews. At the time there was hardly any decent sheet music regarding electric and steelstring acoustic guitar. Exceptions were the tabs that Stephan Grossman released (Mainly country blues, folk and celtic) and a couple of books (standard notation only) with pieces by Harry Sacksioni. Even though I hardly knew how to read standard notation (other than at what line the open g string was notated, so there I was counting notes up from G and down from G) I worked my way through many pieces from the first album, starting with Elixer after having started playing half a year earlier. The transcriptions in that book hardly being perfect, and basically trying those pieces way to early didn't help. Bit of a miracle that didn't put me off playing really... Well, I stuck with it, and there we are. This version is my own transcription of a recording Harry did in 2009 for his album Tijdgeest. A very nice album, where he rerecorded some of his older compositions, and a couple of more recent ones (at the time). You can find it on Spotify, if you don't know his playing and like this one, make sure to check it out! I hope you enjoy this one

Standaard

Prachtig Harald!!
    Morgen is het vandaag weer gisteren, terwijl het gisteren vandaag nog morgen was

Standaard

Ah man mooi gespeeld zeg...!!

Standaard

Die Hard is geen Kerstfilm!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Pepe Bekijk bericht
    Hahaha en dat ook!

Standaard

Ola Amsterdam! Obrigado!

Thanks!

Standaard

Genoten, dankjewel.

Standaard

Ahhhhh...., nice. Geduld wordt beloond dus.
    Heel fijn gedaan.
    Vriendelijke groet, Gus
    In Tartiflette we trust…..

Standaard

Mooi nummer en nóg mooier gespeeld.
    Hulde !
    Yamaha FG-230 (12-snarig), Eastman E10-OM, Martin D28, Yamaha G-100A, Squier Affinity Tele, Ibanez RGA42FM, Santa Cruz OM Koa

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Regels voor berichten