Welkom op het GitaarNet.
+ Reageren op discussie
Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 3 van 3

Standaard Braveheart Theme A Gift of a Thistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUHntRy178

Een snelle opname tijdens een les, voor een leerling. Eens kijken of ik het uitleggedeelte van de video kan bewerken en verrijken met een tab.

This is an arrangement I prepared for a wedding. A beautifull choice for the occassion. Since the music was performed during the wedding ceremony, and it's a fairly short piece, it had to be stretched as necessary on the day. The first part basically is arranged in the order of the original, after that some repeats are added which are performed with some extra freedom. Instead of trying to imitate the flute, I tried a harplike approach to the melody that's introduced by the flute, in the original score. This seemed to work better for guitar. The recording is done on a beautifull Taylor guitar, of one of my students. I recorded it during a lesson, with a section in which I show some of the details. Not so much a fully fledged structured tutorial, but more of a memory aid for the student. Maybe I will subtitle the lesson, and add some tabs to that part of the video. I hope you enjoy this one.

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Regels voor berichten