Hopelijk is dit het juiste subforum. Ik kreeg vanmorgen de volgende sms:

Hi, is your music instrument on marktplaats still available for sale? kindly contact me at <email adres> Thanks
Dus ik een mailtje gestuurd, krijg ik dit terug:

thank you.i'm satisfied with the condition but i won't be able to inspect it myself because I am currently away for work.If you can guarantee that it is in a good condition, I will meet up with your last price. I know there are other buyers patronizing you already. This is more reason why i would like to get this as soon as possible.i will pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & safest way for me to make payment at this moment, don`t worry about PayPal charges, i will take care of that. And about the transportation, i will arrange for a transport agent to come directly for the pickup once you have confirmed money on your account.they will also handle all necessary registration in my name if there is any and transport it to my home address in Madrid,Spain. please send me your paypal details below if you have an account already with PayPal,
Name :
PayPal Email :
Final price:
Mobile Number:

hope to hear back from you soon.
Verdacht omdat (1) het is Engels, (2) onpersoonlijk, (3) hij heeft het niet eens over het specifieke "instrument" (het is zelfs een versterker), en (4) hij gaat zonder blikken of blozen akkoord met mijn prijs terwijl de amp al jaren te koop staat en ik enkel schamele boden krijg.

Wat denken jullie? Ik weet niet hoe het zit met PayPal en het zomaar terugvorderen van een bedrag, maar ik meen mij te herinneren dat een betaler dat zomaar kan doen. Klopt?