PDA

View Full Version : Slipknot nieuwe cd 2008

Strangegun
23 juli 2007, 17:36
Jaja ik ben nog altijd een trouwe fan van Slipknot, ookal hoor je bijna niks meer van hun ze blijven toch mijn nummer 1 band. en ze krijgen een nieuwe cd in 2008.
hier een interview met Joey Jordison

Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison has revealed to Britain's Kerrang! magazine that the follow-up to the band's 2004 effort "Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)" will be the heaviest of its 12-year career.

"It's going to be heavy as fuck!" promised Jordison. "It's going to be heavier than 'Vol. 3...' but just as weird and as experimental. We have a whole bunch of song titles, but nothing I wanna say right now."

The sticksman — currently filling in for Korn drummer David Silveria, who has been on hiatus from the Bakersfield nu-metallers since the beginning of the year — will be touring with the band until October.

"I'm having a blast out on the road," Jordison told Kerrang!. "I'll be on the whole Family Values run in the U.S. with Korn over the summer and we've got some Brazilian dates in August and September. The Korn guys are really laid back and the shows have been killer, but in October we'll be starting a new Slipknot chapter."

Jordison will regroup with his Slipknot bandmates to begin writing material for their fifth studio album with a view to recording in January.

"I've talked to the other guys a bunch of times over the last few months about the new album," he explained to Kerrang!. "I've told them to demo whatever they can so we've got as much material to chose from as possible. So be warned 2008 is going to be all about Slipknot!"

Ik hoop dat ze weer richting de cd Iowa gaan :)

Tias
25 juli 2007, 11:56
Ik hoop dat ze weer gaan touren,
Maar ik had et gelezen op UG. wel vet hoor

ivor
25 juli 2007, 20:41
relax, is kijken wat ze er van hebben gemaakt in 2008

Oceansoul
30 juli 2007, 17:44
Klingt vet, ben benieuwd

Malle Eppie
8 augustus 2007, 19:17
Aaah, ze zijn dus wel bezig met nieuwe nummers.

Dan krijgt Corey het druk. Las ook al dat hij de nieuwe Anthrax cd in gaat zingen. Dan zal 'ie toch ook wel met Anthrax gaan touren?