PDA

View Full Version : Bored in Neerpelt

jifie
18 juli 2007, 08:10
I am working in Belgium, I don't speak Dutch or Flemish, I just started playing the guitar about 3 months ago and none of my co-workers play instruments. I am getting along very well musically, but I know I would learn much faster playing with others. I am looking for maybe a starter band that wouldn't mind having a beginner play with them, or maybe just someone I could jam with sometime. I would be willing to drive up to 45 minutes if thats what it takes. Anyone else out there thats bored and wants someone to jam with, please let me know.

jifie
18 juli 2007, 16:21
I can see from reading a few other posts(I can read a good bit of Dutch), that maybe the way I asked isn't going to work. So if there maybe are any people in my area that would like to start a beginners band, maybe others with only a little experience such as me, please let me know. I've seen a few posts from Weert and Hasselt, which are all within my driving area.

BB-G
18 juli 2007, 16:46
Vertrek
Aarschot, Vlaams Gewest (België)

Aankomst
Neerpelt, Vlaams Gewest (België)

Afstanden : 72.30 km dont Waarvan autosnelwegen : 39.84 km
Duur (1) : 0H59
Met de auto : Grote auto
Benzine : 7.57 € (6 l)

distance is to long i guess

jifie
18 juli 2007, 17:06
Ah, I can see that you don't know how fast I drive... :satisfie:

BB-G
18 juli 2007, 17:55
Ah, I can see that you don't know how fast I drive... :satisfie:

Then i doubt that you still have enough money left to drive the distance at the end of the month, considdering Belgium has such a big amount of speed limitations. ;-)

If you are really intrested ==> PM me

Wickerman
19 juli 2007, 22:28
I would like to, I'm like 30 minutes away from Neerpelt, but I'm way too busy these 2 months... Maybe you could check out a guitarshop in Neerpelt and ask some people, this forum is like 90% Dutch.

May I ask where you're from ?

maxcroes
20 juli 2007, 01:46
How old are u mate? I live in mol, and what music u play??

jifie
20 juli 2007, 07:01
I haven't found any guitar shops in Neerpelt, just one in Bree, but it isnt very popular, just good for buying stuff. I'm 22 and from the states. I don't really have my own style yet, but I enjoy playing most everything. I do listen to alot of alternative/punk/rock music, so that would probably be my influence.

BB-G
20 juli 2007, 08:41
The club is growing :jam:

Let's make a meet with all of us :metal:

jifie
20 juli 2007, 09:26
That sounds like a great idea to me, wickerman seems too busy at the moment, but maybe maxcroes would be interested...

wrc_46
21 juli 2007, 00:18
Hello , I'm from Lommel which is located between Neerpelt and Mol and I'm always willing to jam a bit. (cause I don't have a real "band") . I've been playing for a year and 8 months,I like many styles and I'm aged 19.

maxcroes
21 juli 2007, 12:33
I know a bass player aswell, but he's away at the moment.....Ill let u know when he's back, and we both went to an international school so language shouldnt be a problem. Im almost 19 and my friend is 20 so thats ok i guess.
Ill keep u posted mate :rockon:

jifie
21 juli 2007, 13:37
That sounds pretty good about the bassist too. Maybe until then a couple of us could meet up somewhere since we are all pretty close together. I'd be willing to offer up my place, but we couldnt be too loud since I live over top of another house. If you are interested PM me.

sjakie1945
25 juli 2007, 14:24
I`m from Budel, isn`t that in your area?? :satisfie:

jifie
25 juli 2007, 17:04
Yes, that is very close, like 10 minutes from me. Would you be interested?

sjakie1945
26 juli 2007, 20:08
Yeah.. i have a buddy who lives in Kaulille, maybe he is interested too. But he is on vacation. I`m sixteen years old, but I play like 8 years now..