PDA

View Full Version : kijk en luister tip : David Gilmour op Taylor

bert
14 januari 2003, 22:47
Hallo,
Ik heb de DVD gekocht van David Gilmour ( Pink Floyd vroeger ) Hij speelt veel op een Taylor. Welke zou dat zijn ? ! ? !
Deze DVD is erg boeiend om te zien en horen.

Bert.

blues_traveller
15 januari 2003, 07:41
Toevallig had ik dit juist gelezen op het Amerikaanse taylor forum
"I have just viewed my new DVD of David Gilmour in Concert at the Royal Festival Hall. Gilmour is incredible as always but this concert proves that he is more than a Strat and a pile of effects. He plays the first half of "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" solo with just his Taylor 814ce and a chorus pedal. In songs like "Comfortably Numb" the band vamps while he doffs the acoustic (a high strung Ovation this time) and dons a Gretsch electric for the solos. But when he starts "Coming Back To Life" with the Taylor, I expected him to trade it for the electric and instead he launches into the highly electric sounding solo with the Taylor! Wow! I've never seen an acoustic played like that before."

bert
16 januari 2003, 20:26
Bedankt blues_traveller voor je reactie, maar . . . . helaas NIET goed volgens mij.Ik heb zelf een 812. Deze lijkt totaal niet op die van David Gilmour. Ik denk zelf een 5XX of een 7XX. Als ik de DVD even stil zet dan lijkt de zijkanten van mahonie ! ! Wie weet het juiste antwoord op mijn vraag ! ! Nogmaals blues_traveller bedankt voor je antwoord.

Bert.