PDA

View Full Version : Guitarist is looking for other musicians to cooperate with.

wookashn
12 juni 2007, 20:33
First of all I unfortunetly don't speak Dutch so my post is written in English (I hope this is not a crime on this forum).

I have already started to live in Amsterdam and I want to find other musician to cooperate with. I think I manage to play any kind of music but I am most interested in playing blues, rock, fusion, jazz. I am open for playing other types of music such as metal, funky, reggae, punk, pop. My favourite musicians and bands are: Al Di Meola, Pat Metheny, Jason Becker, Joe Satriani, Pain Of Salvation, King Crimson, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, After Crying, Mike Oldfield and many others.

I am "self-learn" guitarist (6 years of hard training). I don't afraid of playing solos. I know the basics of music theory (eg. scales, measures) and I am still learning. I own all needed stuff to play any kind of music (all in Amsterdam except my combo which right now is far away). I have also an equipment which helps me to create and record my music concepts. At the beginning I want to have a fun and I want to develop my guitar skills. I also want to share my ideas with others and I am open for foreign ideas.

If you're intersted in cooperation or you want to ask something write me to this email: wookashn@tlen.pl.
I will stay for some time in Amsterdam so all proposals are well seen and will be treated seriuosly.

Best Regards for all other musicians in Netherlands.