PDA

View Full Version : Fender US American Deluxe Precision Bass® V Ash/pao ferro (5-String) tabaco sunburst

guiguite
10 juli 2006, 23:21
a a a a a a a a a a a

Marcel2
11 juli 2006, 07:47
Ik ben benieuwd welke discussie de topicstarter hiermee wil aanzwengelen.

Lintpete
11 juli 2006, 12:19
Ik ben benieuwd welke discussie de topicstarter hiermee wil aanzwengelen.
Welke witkalk hij het beste voor z'n muur kan kopen.....

guiguite
11 juli 2006, 12:36
sorry guyz but i dont speak dutch, so if you want me to answer just write in english please :satisfie:

schwalbe
11 juli 2006, 12:47
No Spam Please!!

Lintpete
11 juli 2006, 13:15
sorry guyz but i dont speak dutch, so if you want me to answer just write in english please :satisfie:
OK, the link GitaarMarkt (top of page) is the auction site of GitaarNet.nl
Please place your ad on that site!
*edit: I see you already did

However we will be happy to advice you on the whitewash for your walls....

guiguite
11 juli 2006, 15:17
i really don t know what the wall of my rehearsal room has to do with the selling of my bass... Moreover i would know who is "WE" then ? is there a brotherhood of painters in the surroundings ? if yes i guess you might be the chairman to speak in the name of your fellow painters

best regards and sorry for the missplacement

Primitive
11 juli 2006, 19:28
niet op reageren, dit is een nederlands forum.
dus er word verwacht dat je alleen nederlands praat

bb ik zeg sluiten die hap

guiguite
11 juli 2006, 23:10
in my opinion the problem is not about : "it s a dutch forum so speak dutch or die" but about: "i do sell my bass and i wish i could answer people questions but infortunately i do not speak dutch so is it possible to speak in english... just in case they are interrested"

in the other hand, i guest this forum got administrator and if my topic is miss placed (and really cause a LOT of troubles) then they can delete it and just send me an email to advise me about my mistake.

but it s all right i let you speak dutch if you want to... have fun :hippie:

Bram+
11 juli 2006, 23:22
Misschien tijd voor nóg een mod voor basgitaren, hehehe.

dejohan
13 juli 2006, 12:08
Ik snap het probleem met Engels niet.
Iedereen begrijpt het en kan het schrijven.
Waarom zou het dan een probleem zijn mochten er hier en daar een paar Engelstalige mensen zitten?
Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd zou ik zeggen.

schwalbe
14 juli 2006, 15:46
in my opinion the problem is not about : "it s a dutch forum so speak dutch or die" but about: "i do sell my bass and i wish i could answer people questions but infortunately i do not speak dutch so is it possible to speak in english... just in case they are interrested"

in the other hand, i guest this forum got administrator and if my topic is miss placed (and really cause a LOT of troubles) then they can delete it and just send me an email to advise me about my mistake.

but it s all right i let you speak dutch if you want to... have fun :hippie:

If you could read Dutch, you could read the Forum Rules, wich clearly forbids commercial posts. So yes: your inability to read Dutch is a problem.

Primitive
14 juli 2006, 17:25
Ik snap het probleem met Engels niet.
Iedereen begrijpt het en kan het schrijven.
Waarom zou het dan een probleem zijn mochten er hier en daar een paar Engelstalige mensen zitten?
Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd zou ik zeggen.

omdat dit een nederlandstalig forum is, en je dus mensen er op kunt aanspreken gewoon nederlands te praten.
Er zijn zat engelstalige forums voor gitaren enz dan gaan ze daar maar heen.
en zo'n discussie hebben we ook al gehad met een ander persoon in oftopic die volgens mij gewoon nederlands was maar gewoon maar engels bleef praten en iedereen bleef uitschelden voor alles en nog wat.

Bassbitch
20 juli 2006, 19:16
Topic gesloten wegens onduidelijke inhoud. Vragen/opmerkingen -> PM

Topicstarter, if you'd like further information on this subject, please contact me with a Personal Message on this forum.