PDA

View Full Version : Is dit een echte Rickenbacker?

telecastermaster
12 juni 2006, 15:22
Van een verkoper uit China: :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RICKENBACKER-360-12-V64-TURQUOISE-awesome-rare-guitar_W0QQitemZ7422405640QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

FruscianteFan
12 juni 2006, 15:26
DIe vorm.. lijkt me een imitatie. Kan er ook helemaal naast zitten, natuurlijk

fred dons
12 juni 2006, 15:29
nee, de vorm is overigens wel correct maar gezien de prijs en het chinese lul verhaal is dit een kopie

Micro-e
12 juni 2006, 15:47
Fake volgens mij.
Bij de staart staan bij echt rickinbacker een R

bert k
12 juni 2006, 16:00
Maar zijn verhaaltje is wel mooi! Pure poezie... (Mind you, ik zou nog geen bami speciaal van hem durven kopen...)

Thank you for viewing my items. They are very rare and wonderful.We sell many kinds of items,including silver,bronze,cloisonne,copper,gilt,porcelain and so on,they are all good quality.These design was imbued with artisan's wisdom. He made it with deft hands. Very lifelike!! It is worth of praising the artisan's practiced skills. It is carved exquisite.our family collect the multifarious craftwork in China for hundred years,I have a big storeroom full with multifarious collectable which are all my love and now I like to share which with every one who in world and deed like the Chinese craftwork. My hankering is to our experience. So you can see I line out all the price and you can make out the total price by yourself all transparent! No fraudulence! All sincerely! When you got my items if you like that please your repeat business and your positive feed back. If you are interested, please quickly bid. Welcome!!

Gerrit
12 juni 2006, 16:09
Zeker fake, kijk maar hoe lelijk die lijn van de slagplaat in verhouding tot de body is.

almarvk
12 juni 2006, 16:13
Bijna alles uit China op Ebay is fake...

iwamoto
12 juni 2006, 16:14
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7421565931&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr12_PcY_BID_Stores_IT#eb ayphotohosting

wow, wat een apparte gibson :D ook van ons koper, hij heel goede handel aan de ander persoon!