PDA

View Full Version : [Bluescontest] BluesMaster

BluesMaster
19 april 2006, 18:46
Yow, I'm in. Follow link and click download below for the mp3 of the recording.

http://www.filewire.com/download.php?id=85fe1fba1c663c74748698c

nopster
19 april 2006, 19:03
Is dit te vertrouwen? Nieuwe account, geen verdere info...

En dit vind je terug op de site:

If you do not know the person who sent you this link, do NOT download it.
As it may contain malicious software.
Files are currently NOT virus scanned, open at your own risk.
We are not responsible for damage any file may do to your system.

Jorn69
19 april 2006, 20:50
hmmm dit is zijn eerste post ... lijkt me niet echt te vertrouwen

BluesMaster
19 april 2006, 21:46
There is no virus, strange that only 2 Belgians are smart enough to come up with that.

JorisBos
19 april 2006, 22:20
I've listened to your song i must be honest; i don't like it. It has nothing to do with blues. Technically it sounds really good and fast and all. But sorry, i can't seem to hear the bluespart in this song.

Keep on bluesin'!

nopster
19 april 2006, 23:24
There is no virus, strange that only 2 Belgians are smart enough to come up with that.

It was possible. :roll:

Bouke
20 april 2006, 14:45
I've counted exactly 2.365.487 notes in about 1.5 minute! That's quite an achievement...

No blues though...

Bouke

Mithrandir
20 april 2006, 15:01
Mmmm, speechless...

That it's not blues is clear enough, but that could be justified if it sounded good. But the quality of the track is just low, it's only noodling with no structure or sence of timing and melodie.

But it's cool you took the effort of registring just for this contest :)

Roy K.
20 april 2006, 15:47
For some reason I'm not able to download the file, but I am interested in your jam. Can you host it somewhere else?

BluesMaster
21 april 2006, 20:49
For some reason I'm not able to download the file, but I am interested in your jam. Can you host it somewhere else?

Sure, here:

http://tinyurl.com/pjvf8

Scali
21 april 2006, 21:22
I've listened to your song i must be honest; i don't like it. It has nothing to do with blues. Technically it sounds really good and fast and all. But sorry, i can't seem to hear the bluespart in this song.

Keep on bluesin'!

Het is dus een 'photoshop' van de backingtrack en een zooi licks uit een onbegeleide solo van Yngwie Malmsteen. Niet eens zelf gespeeld, beetje jammer.

meul
21 april 2006, 21:50
Het is dus een 'photoshop' van de backingtrack en een zooi licks uit een onbegeleide solo van Yngwie Malmsteen. Niet eens zelf gespeeld, beetje jammer.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaah! ik vind hem wel grappig :-))))
tis een eikel maar deze trek ik wel :-))

Bram+
21 april 2006, 22:16
Misschien de volgende keer toch maar pentatonisch blues gaan spelen in plaats van harmonisch of wat voor een gigantische yngwie-ladder er ook is gebruikt. Sommige stukken wringen harder dan een koelkast in mijn achterste. Backingtrack is begeleiding, geen achtergrondgeluid.

BluesMaster
21 april 2006, 22:34
Misschien de volgende keer toch maar pentatonisch blues gaan spelen in plaats van harmonisch of wat voor een gigantische yngwie-ladder er ook is gebruikt. Sommige stukken wringen harder dan een koelkast in mijn achterste. Backingtrack is begeleiding, geen achtergrondgeluid.

Some people are less sharp then others :chicken:

JorisBos
21 april 2006, 22:44
-- I felt sorry for typing this message so i removed it --

Bram+
21 april 2006, 22:52
Some people are less sharp then others :chicken:

What I'd like to say is that the backingtrack isn't background noise, it's accompaniment. And since it's blues, not a rather hard one. The backingtrack is hardly used or listened to in this submission. IMHO: this isn't playing blues, this is some harmonic yngwie-like scale wanking without using any of the aspects of the blues or the backing track. Back to the drawingboard, I would say.

BluesMaster
21 april 2006, 23:01
What I'd like to say is that the backingtrack isn't background noise, it's accompaniment. And since it's blues, not a rather hard one. The backingtrack is hardly used or listened to in this submission. IMHO: this isn't playing blues, this is some harmonic yngwie-like scale wanking without using any of the aspects of the blues or the backing track. Back to the drawingboard, I would say.

You again prove you are not that sharp or do not read the posts because you only like reading your own posts.

It has been mentioned and admitted by me (by posting a link to a Malmsteen concert) that it is not me playing that but that I put this together by copy/pasting live solos of Malmsteen in an audio programme.

I think only 1 guy got the joke of the Malmsteen shred and blues backing combo.

Bram+
21 april 2006, 23:32
You again prove you are not that sharp or do not read the posts because you only like reading your own posts.

It has been mentioned and admitted by me (by posting a link to a Malmsteen concert) that it is not me playing that but that I put this together by copy/pasting live solos of Malmsteen in an audio programme.

I think only 1 guy got the joke of the Malmsteen shred and blues backing combo.
Ok, my bad, I didn't follow the other link. Not to sharp right now indeed. Still the worst submission otherwise :D

BluesMaster
21 april 2006, 23:49
Still the worst submission otherwise :D

Haha, I agree :rockon:

nopster
21 april 2006, 23:57
Sommige stukken wringen harder dan een koelkast in mijn achterste.

Dan zegt dat wel veel over jouw achterste. :)

Bram+
22 april 2006, 17:57
Dan zegt dat wel veel over jouw achterste. :)
Hehe ok, vééél harder dan. Zeg maar gewoon: net zo hard als in jouw achterste waarschijnlijk. Al ken ik die van jou ook niet zo goed.

nopster
22 april 2006, 21:43
Laat ons zeggen dat de dokter ooit bijna zijn vinger kwijtraakte tijdens een rectaal onderzoek bij mij. :satisfie:

Roy K.
22 april 2006, 22:52
De dokter... jij houdt dus van kinky rollenspelletjes, weten we dat ook weer...