gevonden

konijntjeluuk
21 november 2005, 17:51
woonde ik nou maar in amsterdam :cry:

grtz

bassist

Das Schaap
24 november 2005, 22:04
Mja klinkt wel leuk, maar AŽdam ligt niet echt naast de deur.

FNaRK
24 november 2005, 22:35
zit je nou een geintje te maken :???:

ik zit even je demo's te luisteren en die zijn gewoon VALS ....

en dan dit soort teksten op je website:

The name of the band I am starting? Fierce Electric Fence.

What are we going to play? Instrumental progressive rock.

Goals? Play live as much as possible and establish a name for ourselves. Have fun. Become friends dedicated to the band. Create a vibrant atmosphere by making good music. Maybe even try to raise some honest musical exitement or emotion in a mediocre, celeb-rotten culture.

Where are we going to play? Anywhere a (rock) audience wants us and pays;
gypsies from stage to stage.

When do we start with gigs? As soon as we are well rehearsed (3 to 4 months hopefully). I plan to rehearse 2 times/week.

Play covers? Why play what our heroes play much better themselves? No, we will play the original compositions you heard on this website, with input for improvement by the bandmembers. I intend to put bass and drums back in the forefront of guitar rock, so you will have your chance to excel !!! And the rhythm guitarist can show his skills in being a wizard with guitarsounds!!!
However: a band needs a clear musical direction and therefore a leader to survive. And I just want to stay true to my particular style. Please note: I will put the band first - ahead of personal glory, and so should every member. We will be joined by a sound engineer and lighting engineer