PDA

View Full Version : iemand nog op zoek naar een leuk effect?;)

dano
7 september 2005, 16:00
http://cgi.ebay.com/MUTRON-Bi-Phase-Biphase-Vintage-effect-pedal-L-k-NR_W0QQitemZ7348389888QQcategoryZ41420QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

das best veel geld:

MUTRON Bi-Phase! Biphase Vintage effect pedal

HERE IT IS:
BEWARE IF YOU CAN'T RESIST A CLASSIC IN FULL WORKING CONDITION (with the minor exception of one small LED light that could be replaced at a radioshack).

Mutron Bi-Phase with pedal, circa 1977. a/c powered. Two independent phase shifters housed in a large silver box with big knobs and switches and a foot pedal with 2 on/off buttons. Settings include independent control over 2 phasors, 2 sweep generators with rate and shape (~ wave or square wave), manual or pedal option, Phasor A with depth and feedback plus gen 1 or pedal switch for sweep. Phasor B has more controls. Depth and feedback plus sweep sync option of norm or rev(erse) and sweep option of either gen1, gen2 or ped(al) and Phasor B input consisting of inA, outA or inB! Giant placards that fit over the housing include red marked settings for 3 effects examples: Stereo Phasing, Super Phasing and Two-Speed Phasing! This unit delivers the quintessential phasing sounds used in the 70's from the airplane-type whooshing sounds to the slow wide flanger-type effects. Adds fatness to clean sounds, great for ballad arpeggiating picking styles all the way to thickening an already distorted sound for added effect. Muted picking on power chords with gain to disco era octaves, this one delivers the goods. Plus, two-speed phasing yields some funkitized possibilities. Set one phasor slow and the other fast and the skies the limit. A favorite setting is the leslie cabinet sound from fast rate and moderate setting with little to no feedback. Then there's the classic setting of slower rate with much depth and feedback for reaching spatial territories! A quick way back to 1975 or ahead to 2050!

THIS IS THE CREAM MACHINE PHASOR THAT ENDS ALL THE ARGUMENTS!

BIDDERS WITH LESS THAN FIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACKS MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING. SCAMMERS, BE GONE!!! I will only ship to confirmed paypal addresses

The rest of you, have a great day and good luck!

ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND UNIT IS SOLD "AS IS" even though it works beautifully. No refunds unless I misrepresented something in the auction description. Have faith in my 100% feedback rating. Good luck.