PDA

View Full Version : Spectraflex VS Vovox

Thom TK
23 maart 2005, 14:52
Ik wou ff een spectralfes kabel kopen bij ëen gitaarwinkel", type Fatsoflex...dat zou me dus zo'n 149 euro kosten...wel veel geld, terwijl het verschil niet zo geweldig veel schijnt te zijn.

Maar nu zag ik op een site dit staan over Vovox (r) type: Voxlink Protect A...

guitar cable

I have to share this. Yesterday, a friend of mine gave me a new guitar cable. Brand: Vovox (r) type: Voxlink Protect A. First I played a little with my Lentz S-Style, Bogner Shiva and old cable: Fatsoflex. Then I made the switch to the Vovox. I could not believe my ears. I never ever have heard such a tremendous improvement. Everything, and i mean everything sounded better. Tighter lows, more transparency, more dynamics. You name it. Expensive? Well more expensive than a run of the mill cable. A little bit more expensive than Fatso's. But in my opinion they are a steal. Here (in Europe) they cost somewhere between € 50-80 but considering the improvement they make it is a bargain. Once again, I feel the need to share this. I am in no way affiliated with Vovox, dealers, or whatever. Just a guy who can appreciate a good tone. Go try one for yourself. And don't believe that a cable doesn't matter. People that say that also believe that all S-Styles sound the same. ;)