PDA

View Full Version : STHAC

Orpheo
22 januari 2005, 18:53
kent iemand dit merk?

STHAC guitars?

hier een linkje

http://www.sthacguitars.com/main.html

Persoonlijk vind ik de deluxe 24 frets en de virtuozo deluxe t mooist....

naja, allemaaal zijn ze vet!!!!!

(das pas een superstrat!!)

maar kent iemand ze??

Swan
22 januari 2005, 19:04
stagg voor dislectici?

Ritch
22 januari 2005, 19:30
3 x niks dus die body's. Ik heb geen demo's beluistert, maar het zal wel een goede sound hebben, als je het prijskaartje ziet

Random_hero
22 januari 2005, 20:33
Wat zijn de headstocks intens lelijk zeg :o

Azrael
22 januari 2005, 20:54
Nog een nadeel........

"HEY MAN! IK HEB EEN STHAC!"

Wat? Whahaha , hey mensen.....deze dude heeft een Stagg....loser :-D

Cubensis
22 januari 2005, 21:21
lachen :)
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sthacguitars/guitars/texas/t11.jpg
lijkt beetje op de neck van mn shadow, zit ook zo'n flame in :)

Azrael
22 januari 2005, 21:41

Dat vind ik dan weer wel gaaf zo'n flame nek. :)

Orpheo
22 januari 2005, 23:49
die headstocks zijn misschien wel lelijk....

maar volgens mij is de rest wel te pruimen!

nee, tis dus geen stagg....d8 ik nl eerst ook

Anders Destium
22 januari 2005, 23:52

Lul niet Sinis, zo geflamed is die nu ook weer niet (of is dit een flame :wink: )

Cubensis
22 januari 2005, 23:53
zeg toch 'een beetje'

Anders Destium
22 januari 2005, 23:55
dan is 't goed :)

Deze gitaren vallen nogal in de categorie niet te verkopen 2ehands. Ze zien er erg mooi gemaakt uit, maar dat zijn er meer :wink:

Pilitev
23 januari 2005, 00:19
:o

ArpeggioKing
23 januari 2005, 02:43
je moet niet elke golf associeren met de tsunami :roll:

Rubenios
23 januari 2005, 09:29
al duizend keer gezien in andere merken, en ook betere...

Wormaap
23 januari 2005, 12:42
al duizend keer gezien in andere merken, en ook betere...
Dus jij hebt al op STHAC gitaren gespeeld? Vertel ons je ervaringen eens, je weet tenslotte te vertellen dat die anderen beter zijn.

Anders Destium
23 januari 2005, 12:50
Oh, en jij hebt wel op STHAC gitaren gespeeld Wormaap?

Cubensis
23 januari 2005, 13:00
wormaap beweert volgens mij niets over de kwaliteit van de gitaren te weten, rubenios wel...

Wormaap
23 januari 2005, 14:29
wormaap beweert volgens mij niets over de kwaliteit van de gitaren te weten, rubenios wel...
Indeed, Rubenios zegt dat anderen beter zijn, ik zeg hooguit dat ik ze mooi vind en dat ik over de kwaliteit niets kan zeggen :)

slashdoctor
24 januari 2005, 15:18
Hi all,

I'm the owner of STHAC Guitars, In general I really appreciate that some people talking about my guitars in good or not. But this time, I really don't understand your language (only english and french sorry) but something i can understand is the association between my 7 strings and Tsunami! :(

Even if it's a bad joke, this is absolutly DISGUSTING and hope that the author of this abomination will going to delete this post. Thanks.

This custom guitar has been made for a guitar player who like very much surfing (surfing with the allien...;). That's all!

Thanks.
Harry

Azrael
24 januari 2005, 15:19
LOL :-D

Wormaap
24 januari 2005, 17:59
Hey there, I was wondering, could you describe to us how you think your guitars stand up to stuff like Shamray, Jackson Custom etc. ? Of course you'll say they're way better, but why should someone buy a STHAC guitar and not one of the before mentioned ones? Just wondering, since I dig the way they look and really like your tops :)

slashdoctor
24 januari 2005, 18:46
Well, everything you want Wormaap but first ask Pilitev to remove its very bad joke, thanks...

Pilitev
24 januari 2005, 18:56
Éloigné, excuse moi

Wormaap
24 januari 2005, 19:41
Stupid board :S
I wrote something which made the topic disappear, the joke is gone now though, so let's hear it about the guitars :)

P****Fred
24 januari 2005, 19:53
oeph nice!!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sthacguitars/guitars/angelcustom.jpg

Wormaap
24 januari 2005, 19:58
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sthacguitars/guitars/vdlx24sljmebigbis.jpg
This is just how I personally like'em (minus the Speedloader, easier to get strings for a normal OFR :) )

slashdoctor
24 januari 2005, 20:53
Ok, now I will answer you here because it's interesting to compare what's comparable - craftmanhip to industrial process...

First of all STHAC is not an industrial guitars brand. All our guitars are carefully hand-made with high quality woods from USA, Honduras, Brazil, Canada and Africa. We stand behind everything we make and guarantee them against any defect for a period of 10 years!

We select all blank woods carefully by hand. We always test the moisture content of wood - the ideal moisture content is around 7% or less. Any wood we purchase that has a bit more moisture than that is placed in our stock to dry out naturaly (from 5 to 10 years or more). This is a very important step before making anything.

Neck (Flamed, Bird-Eyes ) and Top (Flamed, Bird-Eyes or Quilted), if any, corresponding to the high quality in their category: 5A (AAAAA) grade for the top, 3A (AAA) grade for the neck.
All bodies (mean back body with top or solid body) are made with 1 piece solid wood (2 pieces for basswood, unavailable in one piece). Our African ebony are naturaly deep black and not stained.

Our design are not revolutionnary between Strat and L.P. as you saw on our website. We can of course make custom chape but we think that it's more difficult to provide an evolution of Gibson and Fender design suitable for made for intensive gigs, comfortable in all positions, etc. than making custom chape...

Our great partners and sponsors are Dean Markley Strings, DiMarzio, Fernandes Sustainer and Floyd-Rose USA and allow us to provide unique guitars for SEMI-PRO and PRO guitar players.

In fine, because we are focus on quality and refuse to become semi-industrial our current lead times can vary from 16 weeks up to 28 weeks or more...and our current price list are mostly 40% shipper than all US Custom Shops from Gibson, Fender, ESP, Jackson, etc.

Ok, so if you want to compare STHAC to another brands, please, compare our guitars to USA Custom Shops guitars of these brands and yes, the quality is "almost" the same on few brands but the prices certainly not...

All the best!
Harry

P****Fred
24 januari 2005, 20:59
could you tell us an approximate price for the white guitar I posted a few posts back, please? :D

you can also PM it :-D

slashdoctor
24 januari 2005, 22:05
Thanks Pilitev. ;)

Something very interesting here :

http://www.guitarstop.com/tour/guitars/bodies.jpg

This photo give you an idea of a typical industrial sandwish-body made with blocks of Alder or basswood come laminated. All industrial brands use this kind of bodies ready to be CNC-machined... from 5 to 8 parts glued together...!

The thickness of maple tops of almost industrial brands are about 2mm compared to my 12mm maple top on my guitars... :)

slashdoctor
24 januari 2005, 22:13
The price for an Angel Heart with Sustainer is about 2300 euro with hardshell case (VAT+Customs+Shipping not included).

OK, I'm not going to boring you anymore my friends :).
Feel free to contact me if you want more infos (see my web for email, etc.)

Keep on rockin' in a free world!
Harry

Orpheo
24 januari 2005, 22:29
@Slashdocter

I was just wondering, what if I want a guitar with neckthru or a set neck? can you make that aswell??

Orpheo
24 januari 2005, 22:29
@Slashdocter

I was just wondering, what if I want a guitar with neckthru or a set neck? can you make that aswell??