PDA

View Full Version : Tot slot aangekomen! mijn nieuwe amp!

PacoCasanovas
12 september 2004, 04:30
:-D

http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/pacosnewamp.jpg

from warm clean to creamy overdrive.......my new Peavey Classic 50/212BT

:razz:

greeetz
Paco

marc_o
12 september 2004, 10:34
Te gek!
Erg goede en onderschatte versterkers hoor, die classics. Mooie combi met je overigens erg mooie gitaar! Veel plezier ermee.

NeeraDJ
12 september 2004, 11:19
Awesome Paco! You can pretty much get a large variety of sounds out of it with some extra stomp boxes. I heard this thing was a dream for blues players as well

Have fun!

BLOK182
12 september 2004, 11:41
Congrats dude!

jaywalker
12 september 2004, 12:05
haven't heard off it, but I'm sure it will follow your dreams :-D . Nice guitar btw

skabouter
12 september 2004, 14:21
that`s a nice amp, dude ! enjoy it !
(and a nice looking guitar as well :) )

Daniël_san
12 september 2004, 16:04
Vette amp! Ik vind een classic 50 echt goed klinken. Als ik zo vrij mag zijn: Wat kostte hij? :oops:

PacoCasanovas
13 september 2004, 01:22
its about 1600 .- sfr (guess a little bit more than 1000Eus) :wink: ....now i'm saving up some money for a good quality flightcase

btw....my amp has his debut last afternoon....a quick demo from a silly jam you can find here.... -> www.pacocasanovas.ch/blues.mp3
(just a two track live recording of the trio i'm working with....and just shows the great clean sound of this amp.....i had a great afternoon and its so much fun to play over good-quality gear.....its my first real amplifier i have....after 12 years suffering :-D )

groeten
Paco

birt
13 september 2004, 10:43
:o
i'm not really impressed by the sound (tough it's very nice) but by the playing: awesome :)

spanky_franky
13 september 2004, 15:56
Woah great clip! :o

You do conservatory or something?

Daniël_san
13 september 2004, 17:02
It's ferry nice. You play it verry good, and the sound is great to.

Negative K3 fan
13 september 2004, 17:07
ajj daniel, opfriscursusje engels?

maar netjes gespeeld hoor, tone had beter gekund, maar niet slecht.

wietse
13 september 2004, 17:11

nee joh jij begrijpt het niet er staat toch san in z'n nick?
dat is japans z'n engels is dus ook of het door een japanner is getikt . :-D
it 'sounds alright to me paco , glad you're happy with the amp.

ieme
13 september 2004, 17:23

Ben blij dat ik jou op de forummeeting heb horen spelen!

PacoCasanovas
13 september 2004, 17:46

No...i'm a selftaughted player.....i learn much from listen to my fav records :wink:

sometimes it feels i can play....other times i get nothing the right-way....its like the real world....up & downside.... ;-)

i'll post something using the overdrive channel......its a damn cool amp with two great chracteristics......i don't more.....no effects (ok, i have a the EH Zipper Auto-Filter Pedal....but i don't use it currently!)

I'm on cloud nine :-D

jaywalker
13 september 2004, 18:32

No...i'm a selftaughted player.....i learn much from listen to my fav records :wink:

sometimes it feels i can play....other times i get nothing the right-way....its like the real world....up & downside.... ;-)

i'll post something using the overdrive channel......its a damn cool amp with two great chracteristics......i don't more.....no effects (ok, i have a the EH Zipper Auto-Filter Pedal....but i don't use it currently!)

I'm on cloud nine :-D

cool dude!

@nk3: That's just the sound off that kind of guitar. You think it doesn't have mutch tone. Try the distortion and it will blow you away.

@ Paco: The EHX Tube zipper sure rocks. I'm using it for some months, but the drive has the same kind of distortion as my Ehx Big muff. I'm think I will sell this monster 'cause the envelope is a monster ( sounds good, but stays a monster)

PacoCasanovas
13 september 2004, 20:04
its not the same zipper....i got one from the 70s....

http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/zipper.jpg No distortion, no tubes......i use the overdrive from the peavey....if i need some! :wink:

this device i received as a gift from a customer of mine, who was very happy i fixed his old "plexi" marshall....i did some modification by making a pot inside where i can change the attack-value....not just have the attack-switch on the front......

its a monster...yesterday i found out i have to decrease to output a bit..... :oops: ..it almost blast the speakers out....when touching the filter-peaks :oops: :oops:

jaywalker
14 september 2004, 17:19
its not the same zipper....i got one from the 70s....

http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/zipper.jpg No distortion, no tubes......i use the overdrive from the peavey....if i need some! :wink:

this device i received as a gift from a customer of mine, who was very happy i fixed his old "plexi" marshall....i did some modification by making a pot inside where i can change the attack-value....not just have the attack-switch on the front......

its a monster...yesterday i found out i have to decrease to output a bit..... :oops: ..it almost blast the speakers out....when touching the filter-peaks :oops: :oops:

ah nice!. I know what you're talking about. The zipper caused me some ear damage, if not, some brain damage. I think I'm going to sell it, or try to trade it for a line-6 Fm-4

Negative K3 fan
15 september 2004, 09:37

zou ik zelf neit echt blij mee zijn hoor.

Shaggy
15 september 2004, 16:31
Hey Paco,

Hoe is de amp als je het vergelijkt met een fender hotrod deluxe??

How is the amp in comparison with the fender hotrod deluxe??

and especially the clean sound

jaywalker
15 september 2004, 17:05

speelt ie goed of slecht dan. Denk eerlijk gezegt slecht.

Ibanez
15 september 2004, 18:56
I think Paco has a great Jazz tone :) Sounds very professional! What guitars do you play?

Negative K3 fan
15 september 2004, 22:14

speelt ie goed of slecht dan. Denk eerlijk gezegt slecht.

het houdt niet over, laten we het daarop houden ;) routinegebrek. en op de meeting had ik al de nodige knalpotten op, anders zou ik dat podium echt niet opkomen :D maarja, ik heb mp3s genoeg gepost dacht ik.