PDA

View Full Version : ot: ik moet bands vinden die bereid zijn in belgie te spelen

birt
7 juli 2004, 21:51
aub verplaats dit niet want op het elektrische gitarenforum zitten gewoon de meeste mensen. en ik heb mensen nodig, veel mensen...

ik geef jullie even mijn engelstalige tekst:

hey hey hey,

here in belgium there's a tv show called fata morgana and they challenged my village (it's called heffen) to organise a festival within a week.
everything has to be proffesional with catering backstage...
it also has to be big! we need an audiance of at least 10000 people to succeed!!

we also have to find at least one big international band. i'm in the team that has to search for a band like that and we have a huge problem, they have to play for free:D

so if you know somebody, know somebody who knows somebody and so on, let me know as soon as possible because the festival will be saturday!!
i'm posting this on some forums because i need to get peoples attention, in fact i need a miracle...

some info:
everything is proffesional, bands will have everything they need.
we might get bands that are in europe to belgium for a little gig with a heli (we have somebody with a private heli)
it will be broadcasted on at least 2 national tv-channels (one of them wich you can get worldwide if you search for it)
again, they have to play for FREE
the program has it's own website tough it's only in dutch i think so u need a program to translate it.
www.fatamorgana.be

please help us and get everyones attention!

my e-mail is pampers_baby_dry@ hotmail.com (hotmail adress because i post this on forums, i will get u in contact with my teamleader who is a bit more proffesional but i can't put his e-amil adres online)

if you got connections, use them!

:D

natuurlijk mogen niet zo grote bands ook komen!

oh, and you are free to call me crazy :D