PDA

View Full Version : I'm not taking orders anymore

bigtonemusicbrewery
13 mei 2004, 18:26
Sorry. I could probably take a few more, but I'd rather be on the safe side. So I'm gonna stop taking orders now.

Thanks.

Mithrandir
13 mei 2004, 18:31
:o

amon
13 mei 2004, 18:46
is goed jongen.... :-? :???:

Mithrandir
13 mei 2004, 18:55
I was just considering to buy a Fuzzbender, had already signed up with Paypal, but I guess i have bad luck. I assume you will be taking orders in the future? Damn, i had some serieus GAS for that Fuzzbender :lol:

Robbert
13 mei 2004, 20:49
I was just considering to buy a Fuzzbender, had already signed up with Paypal, but I guess i have bad luck. I assume you will be taking orders in the future? Damn, i had some serieus GAS for that Fuzzbender :lol:

Keith said he could take just a few more...

bigtonemusicbrewery
13 mei 2004, 20:56

Hey Mithandir. I'm sorry. If you went to all the trouble of signing up for paypal just to buy a pedal, then I'm sure I can squeeze in one more order for you. email me.

Mithrandir
13 mei 2004, 21:22
You've got mail :)

Nielsje
13 mei 2004, 23:27
Keith, I must say,

You probably got the best personal service in FX world ;)

Keep up the good work!!

Stitch
14 mei 2004, 01:56
fucking spam man go sell your pedals elsewhere....

zo!

bigtonemusicbrewery
14 mei 2004, 08:01
Keith, I must say,

You probably got the best personal service in FX world ;)

Keep up the good work!!

bigtonemusicbrewery
14 mei 2004, 08:15

zo!

Sometimes I do feel like a wolf in the chicken coop here. Because I am american and also because there are no other commercial builders that post here(although speedy is on his way). I make it a point not to spam here. Any of the posts about new pedals that I've built were just me showing them off, not trying to sell them. You'll never see me spamming my ebay auctions here. I posted about me taking order again here, because there were several people on this forum who ask me to let them know when I would be taking orders again.

I make some valuable contributions to this forum in the way of technical advice. So I think some people appreciate me being around, but I do worry sometimes that I am being view as a commercial predator. I hope you are the only one who feels this way, Stitch.

Nielsje
14 mei 2004, 08:43
Keith, don't mind him ;)

Offcourse, it's a kind of spam, but then again, I think you can deliver some great pedals and you offer some great service.

It's not that you're trying to sell some 2nd hand boss effects here.. if you would.. Than we would ban you from this forum ;) :razz:

You're effects are truly very very interesting..

It's just that I'am a poor student... :cry: :cry:

Robbert
14 mei 2004, 15:08

zo!

Moeder neuker :D

Mitch
14 mei 2004, 17:33
Stitch ! Neuk uit man. [ Fuck off man ! ] :D

Stitch
14 mei 2004, 18:58
Hehe gastuh kappuh nah :-D

Keith: just kiddin'....had a few drinks :wink: keep up the good work.

Robbert
14 mei 2004, 20:46
Hehe gastuh kappuh nah :-D

Keith: just kiddin'....had a few drinks :wink: keep up the good work.

One of the few people who can't handle alcoholic drinks :razz:

:lol:

Stitch
15 mei 2004, 16:18
hoor ik hier een uitdaging tot een biercontest??? :-D

jaywalker
16 mei 2004, 10:59
mensen die patsen dat ze goeie drinkers zijn, zijn de slechtste drinkers