PDA

View Full Version : Tanglewood T6 = Harley Benton AC PRO 60 GOEDKOPE AER CLONE's?

CrazyHorse
12 november 2015, 21:41
Hey,

Volgens mij is de harley benton ac pro 60 identiek hetzelfde als de tanglewood T6, enkel is de tanglewood 200 euro duurder, wat denken jullie?

10us
12 november 2015, 22:58
Dan zal die t6 wel veel neer mojo hebben.... Verder exact gelijk idd...

Noid
13 november 2015, 16:06
Ik denk niet zoveel, maar hier:http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333937

Zegt iemand er het volgende over:
I have just obtained a Tanglewood T6 acoustic amp.,used,off Ebay UK for what I considered to be a good price.I await delivery,hopefully tomorrow.
I got this amp.after reading some rave reviews taken from Guitar Magazines etc.Apparently it's modeled after the AER compact 60 but obviously not in the same league,at least as far as pricing goes.
The Tanglewood usually retails at around £359 in the UK.
I have just come across another amplifier marketed by Thomann under their brand name Harley Benton.This is the AC Pro 60. It "appears" to be identical to the Tanglewood in every respect except the front grill.
The big difference though is the price.In the UK £132.87 or €159 in the rest of Europe.
I suppose Thomann being such a big European retailer can do a deal with the Chinese manufacturer to be able to sell at this price.
The reason I'm posting this is if anyone is considering the Tanglewood T6 maybe they should check out the Harley Benton AC Pro 60.
As a matter of interest this amp is also sold as the Mayson Mac 60 mostly in the Netherlands.
Is this is what is known as "Badge Engineering"?