PDA

View Full Version : Even voorstellen..

Peter van der Wal
7 augustus 2014, 10:28
Hallo, mijn naam is Peter en ik ben op dit forum omdat ik in het bezit ben (al ongeveer 30 jaar) van een speciale gitaar.. de Azumi
Het is een prototype.. er zijn er 20 van gemaakt
Speciaal is de bamboo hals, waardoor hij heel soepel speelt en niet of nooit ontstemd.

De gitaar is gemaakt door Nanyo eind jaren 70
Bamboo hals door Chisum

Tunes
7 augustus 2014, 11:43
Welkom, ik zal het meteen maar zeggen.

FOTOOOOOOOOOOOO'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!

djee
7 augustus 2014, 15:13
Welkom Peter,
Gaat het om een basgitaar?

On the internet I found several references by people suspecting a link between at least two of these three names in different combinations, but on my bass all three can be found.
The other unique thing is (at least I think) that this bass has a bamboo neck (explicitly stated on the trussrod cover). I did find reference to a small series of about 20 guitars with a bamboo neck produced by Chushin in the early eighties, constructed with a lamination technique probably based on expertise adopted from Alembic. It seems that this series never got beyond the prototype stages due to problems to get access to the export market (needed for serious production runs). I can't find anything about a bass guitar with a bamboo neck and suspect it could have been part of the same project as it clearly stems from the same period. [ Source and images: Peter Niessen, The Netherlands email 13/11/2013]

MikeD
7 augustus 2014, 17:13
Ha Peter welkom en altijd leuk ... mensen op het forum met speciaal materiaal.... zo leren we weer wat bij..

Grtz
MD