PDA

View Full Version : Pain Of Salvation zoekt zanger/gitarist op Facebook

vpilot
16 november 2011, 19:37
Dit kwam ik net tegen op Facebook:

Pain of Salvation
We are now looking for a killer guitarist/vocalist to fill Johan's place. Apply now with info, photos and samples to guitarist@painofsalvation.com and be on tour with us already in February!

Nielsje
16 november 2011, 19:50
Hm, met zo'n bandnaam denk ik niet dat ze jazz spelen.

Laat me raden: doodshoofden, boos kijkende bandleden en een zanger die niet te verstaan is?

Brewskie
16 november 2011, 19:51
Deze info staat op hun site:
http://www.painofsalvation.com/2011/guitarist/

are YOU our new guitarist?
Posted on November 16, 2011 by webmaster

I T I S T I M E !

With tours booked for February and March we are now looking to fill the place of guitarist and backing vocalist for Pain of Salvation. Auditions will take place in mid December, right after the European tour together with Opeth.

We hope to find someone living in Sweden of course, but if you are a killer guitarist and vocalist (basically you need to be able to cover at least three octaves in a variety of different vocal techniques), then by all means, send us an application.

WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?

Short letter describing yourself
Sample files guitar/vocals
Some photos (or videos) of yourself

You don’t need to book studio time for this, simple phone camera recordings will do. We basically need to get an idea about what you can do on the guitar, and the timbre of your voice. If you want to sing a POS song, we suggest Chain Sling lead vocals.

Send everything to guitarist@painofsalvation.com as soon as you can. We will start making a very narrow selection from the applications already next week and schedule a handful for auditions in December, so don’t wait or hesitate – just do it! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you,
/ Daniel, Léo, Johan and Fredrik

© Pain of Salvation 2011

vpilot
16 november 2011, 19:53
@ Nielsje: Nee, dat valt heel erg mee.
Tipje voor de gitarist: doe 'ns je kleren aan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmThYFlLFKM

bass blom
16 november 2011, 20:01
linke soep daar in zweden :D

Zweden stuurt asielzoeker naar verkeerde land
Laatste update: 16 november 2011 18:48 info
AMSTERDAM - De Zweedse politie heeft per ongeluk een asielzoeker uitgezet naar het verkeerde land. Dat heeft een Zweedse advocate woensdag gezegd.

De 53-jarige Abbas Ofoghikouhy werd naar Irak gestuurd in plaats van naar Iran. Hij loopt nu het risico in Bagdad in de cel te belanden.

De advocate, Emma Persson, heeft de fout kenbaar gemaakt bij de Zweedse Ombudsman voor Justitie, omdat haar cliënt het risico loopt vijftien jaar achter de tralies te verdwijnen. Hij zou valselijk hebben verklaard Iraaks staatsburger te zijn.

Ofoghikouhy werd in Irak geboren, maar werd uitgeleverd aan Iran en daar genaturaliseerd tot Iraniër. Hij ontvluchtte Iran in 2002 en vroeg asiel aan in Zweden.

Dat werd echter afgewezen en Ofoghikouhy zou worden uitgezet naar Iran. In plaats daarvan werd hij op het vliegtuig naar Irak gezet.

De politie weigerde op de kwestie in te gaan.