PDA

View Full Version : Retrosonic phaser issues, wie kan/wil deze repareren?

LordRiffenstein
3 december 2010, 14:26
Ik ga even copy/pasten uit mijn mails nr RS. Ik moet hem nr Canada shippen om hem te laten fixen, dan zoek ik liever iemand hier die er eens wil nr kijken.

The pedal is in a looper and always on, powered by a Pedal Power. I have noticed that sometimes, I loose volume/headroom and the pedal starts to distort. If I unplug the power cable and plug it back in, the problem is gone. On/off switching does not solve it and I have tried different outputs on the PP but was still having the issue.

I was rehearsing on Monday and before we started, I unplugged the power cable to the phaser, plugged it back in and thought I was good to go. 5 mins later, the problem was back, switched cables with another pedal, 5 mins later it was back again etc etc. It seems as if the pedal slowly looses itīs power connection until it gets "reset" by unplugging the power cable.

I did a bunch of tests with the pedal in and out of the looper, powered with PP thru the standard input, via the 9v-cable hooked up to the battery cable, with a battery, with a standard Boss adaptor and I am always having the issue after a while.

Dat omschrijft het probleem, lijkt me dus een probleem met de stroomaansluiting of voorziening. Wie denkt dat hij dit kan fixen?

Dirk_Hendrik
3 december 2010, 17:17
Ik denk het niet. Ik weet het zeker.

LordRiffenstein
3 december 2010, 17:38
Ik denk het niet. Ik weet het zeker.

:seriousf:

Er zijn nog zekerheden in't leven!