PDA

View Full Version : Rotterdam?

verhoevenc
24 februari 2010, 12:08
Hey guys, I did the "Introduce myself" thread the other day, but didn't get many responses from fellow builders. So I thought I should say hello in this section of the forum.
If anyone's interested, my introduction is here. (http://www.gitaarnet.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=132832)
Like I mention there, my "how to build" videos that I put up on youtube are in my signature below, so hopefully those can help some people.
Any other builders in Rotterdam???
Chris

barno
24 februari 2010, 12:41
hi Chris, welcome, nice builds!. best way to get other builder's attention here is to start a building thread on one of your guitars, looks like they are worthwile it for sure!
cheers, barno

verhoevenc
24 februari 2010, 12:54
That's the sad part. I can't build that often while I'm here getting my master's since my shop is in the US :( That's why I joined on here. To hopefully talk about guitars and therefore keep my hands from shaking from builder's withdrawl lol.
Chris
Edit: Mattia and I are working on some twins... so I'll start a thread for that. But come on, there's gotta be other Rotterdam area luthiers around here to chat with?! lol

Hiro
24 februari 2010, 13:25
indeed the introduction topics arnt visited by many :P

but welcome on the forums :)

But indeed i saw your videos on carving , very nice

G.G.
25 februari 2010, 12:57
Welcome. I'm from R'dam too. It's a small world..... my wife works at the EMC in Rotterdam as a doctor.

verhoevenc
25 februari 2010, 16:21
Cool. Yeah, I go to Erasmus (not the MC though). Are you a builder, or just a player?
Chris

verhoevenc
28 februari 2010, 10:10
No one building in Rotterdam!? :( The town now feels empty! lol
Chris

G.G.
28 februari 2010, 10:21
Cool. Yeah, I go to Erasmus (not the MC though). Are you a builder, or just a player?
Chris

I've build a few strats, teles and some other models. At the moment i'm not building a guitar. I'm building an amp right now.

Jambi
18 maart 2010, 15:06
Hey man, I'm from Rotterdam, will start on building a strat soon. I live in Voorburg now though (near The Hague). Do you still build somewhere at the moment?

Got facebook?

Greetings from a Dutchman with an English name (Paul London)