PDA

View Full Version : Studio eigenaars: let op

Han S
21 februari 2008, 17:43
My studio is being scammed.

Ik kreeg een mail of mijn studio beschikbaar was voor 12 dagen in juni, ik antwoord met ja en krijg de volgende mail:

Hello,

Many thanks for your last email. My clients will be coming with every necessary information that you might need to your country and they can present to you

any needed information so that all of you will make the proper arrangements before you commence with the recording.

If the number of days is not enough it might be extended please be informed, I believe they can still extend the date so they can be able to finish with

whatever they want to do but that will be an arrangement between the parties if need be.

However, we have made an arrangement for an expatriate that will assist them in interpretation since they are not English speaking country. A cheque have

been prepared in your favour that will offset your bill and that of the expatriate whom will assist them, I have confirmed your due amount, you will send to

the linguist his amount via HIS PREFERED MODE OF RECEIVING PAYMENT once you confirm the total amount in your account. The cheque will be forward to you once

this is confirmed. Do let me know how willing you are to assist me in this issue.

Confirm your acceptance to this message and provide me with the below needed information for my office record purposes.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) FULL CONTACT ADDRESS
(3) PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Please do remember that the integrity of our agency is involved, so this business requires prompt response. Please do call me if you have further questions.

I also hope the recording of my clients in your studio will be made comfortable and we will build a better business Relationship.

Sincere regards,

Bill Davidow
The Bill Groups, 14 Crescent Gardens,
Wimbledon Park, London SW19 8AJ
Cell: +44 70457 90076
Tel: +44-702-409-3067
Fax: +44-700-596-1818
Dus ik vraag advies op Gearslutz omdat er bellen beginnen te rinkelen en wat blijkt? Het is weer de Nigeriaanse maffia die bezig is met ons arme studiobaasjes op te lichten.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/153377-our-studio-being-scammed.html

Dat ge gewaarschuwd zijt!

Han S
21 februari 2008, 23:09
Ik lees op Gearslutz dat ze ook de homestudio eigenaars al weten te vinden. De methode is dat ze je een cheque sturen waarbij ze meer overmaken dan de bedoeling is en dan vragen ze je of je het teveel wilt terugstorten. Na een tijdje kom je er achter dat de cheque ongedekt is.

http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

Frits van Mourik
22 februari 2008, 00:10
Hihi, ik kreeg ook al een mailtje van "vriend Bill" , die zomaar out of the blue de hele maand juni wilde boeken... dit soort fijne vrienden moeten wel èrg wanhopig zijn, als ze marginale bottomfeeders zoals Het Pand willen belazeren!
- Zal ik er voor de grap eens op ingaan? Kijken, wattie doet?

bass blom
22 februari 2008, 00:46
negeren en email blacklisten lijkt mij het beste.
sneu gedoe :chicken:

guhlenn
22 februari 2008, 09:45
Nou hoef je geen psychic te zijn om door dit kromme engels heen te kunnen kijken. De directeur van de chinese bank (!) deed mij laatst ook een soort gelijk voorstel op mijn werk adres (en ook nog enigzins aan mijn werk gerelateerd). Ik voelde me vereerd. ;)

bass blom
23 februari 2008, 12:06
Dear Recipient

We are happy to inform you that you have just won yourself
the sum of 5 million Dollar. Note that your email address
was selected via our computer draws held today. Your File
number attached to your ticket is BEP00934/UK.

Kindly contact your claims agent via email address below.

:cheerup: