PDA

View Full Version : Tommy E ziek. Utrecht afgelast. Grrrrrr.

Otje
12 december 2007, 17:53
Damn damn damn. Net telefoon van Vredenburg gehad dat Tommy ziek is. Ik zou vanavond voor de 4e keer naar 'm gaan kijken en zou een paar vrienden meenemen die 'm nog nooit gezien hebben.

Tommy: beterschap!! Ennuhh... opnieuw inplannen die show!!!

Bl44t44p
12 december 2007, 19:29
Ojee, als ie vrijdag (Eindhoven!) maar beter is!

Otje
12 december 2007, 20:53
Alleen Eindhoven, Hengelo, Haarlem en Venlo staan nog op 't programma en daarna heeft 'ie een paar dagen vrij en vliegt 'ie naar Down Under. Als 'ie echt een flinke griep heeft of zo dan zou 't me nix verbazen als de resterende shows ook worden afgezegd, zodat 'ie even kan bijtanken.

Harald
13 december 2007, 22:29
Bummer!

http://gitaarnet.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=101891&page=2

Laser
13 december 2007, 22:35
zoals ik in een ander onderserp hieronder zei:
alle europese optredens zijn afgeschaft.
"
Dear Friends and Fans of Tommy,

Due to a case of extreme exhaustion brought on by illness and a very demanding tour
schedule, Tommy has cancelled the remainder of his dates in the Netherlands that were to
conclude on December 16th. These dates will all be rescheduled for early next year.

Those of you who are familiar with his touring schedule would no doubt totally
understand why this has happened.

He will spend time now recovering and resting in anticipation of further upcoming touring.

If you wish to send well wishes, please do so by writing to the guestbook, which he reads
frequently. He would welcome your love and prayers.

There is no other information for you about this matter other than what you are reading
right now, so I would appreciate it if no one reply to this message with any further
questions. I probably won't be able to answer. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a happy holiday season.

Regards,

Gina
"

Dikke pech, ook voor Tommy.

Bl44t44p
13 december 2007, 23:04
Wat een crap.

Bouke
13 december 2007, 23:31
pfieuwwwww... was ik net op tijd :o