PDA

View Full Version : Booster op je strat

fransoos
11 november 2007, 17:43
iemand dit al eens uitgeprobeert, wil het gaan toepassen op mijn strat + om een wat steviger geluid uit mijn fender/lace pu's te krijgen. ( guitarfetish )

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9560/boosternt3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is the single most versatile distortion effect in the whole world, and it mounts right IN YOUR GUITAR. DO NOT confuse thise with similar circuits touted on ebay- we have these custom made to our specs-FOUR different distortion effects AND an active boost mode, right at your fingertips- the whole lot instantly swtichable, just turn the knob.. Drill NO holes, make no serious mods to your axe- just install the "Multi Drive Circuit" in place of one of your tone pots, and you're all set.
The Multi Drive Circuit runs on a single 9 volt battery, battery life is excellent, and the entire range of distortion sounds is adjustable via an internal level trimpot. The active mode is unity gain (No Boost) it's the exact sound of your guitar but now you're Low Impedance! Run a mile of cord- and notice how full and punchy your stock pickups are!-

There's a small trim pot on the board that allows you to dial in how loud you want the boost effects- so you can either get unity gain distortion or give the distortions a noticeable boost. I like the distortions to have just a slight boost, but sometimes for playing out I'll goose that trim pot a bit to give me more boost for the lead songs.

G.G.
11 november 2007, 17:46
Deze ken ik niet. Heb wel de GFS SRV exciter circuit in een strat ingebouwd, en dat was een leuke aanvulling. Zit erover te denken er weer eentje te kopen.

fransoos
11 november 2007, 17:50
Deze ken ik niet. Heb wel de GFS SRV exciter circuit in een strat ingebouwd, en dat was een leuke aanvulling. Zit erover te denken er weer eentje te kopen.

zal dat ook werken met fender/lace pu's denk je; gebruik je het ook of toch je pedaaltjes?

G.G.
11 november 2007, 17:52
zal dat ook werken met fender/lace pu's denk je; gebruik je het ook of toch je pedaaltjes?

Ik gebruikte hem om mijn strat een iets vollere klank te geven, rechtstreeks de amp in.